FFL01 / SOT CALL 304-215-5107

Suppressor Info


NFA Items – $75.00  (Machine Gun Transfers $100) if bought from another dealer.


If you need a suppressor, please give us a call.



How to buy a supppressor:

The steps to obtain a silencer are listed below:
• Make sure you can own one in your state. (WV – YES)
• Select your silencer.
• Fill out and complete the required paperwork IN DUPLICATE.
• Pay the $200 Transfer Tax to BATFE.
• Wait for your paperwork to clear. (Can be 4 to 6 months)
• Fill out a ATF Form 4473.
• Take your silencer home..